[Quotes] Otherworldly Evil Monarch - Jun Mo Xie - Part 3 (ENG)

 


Otherworldly Evil Monarch - Jun Mo Xie


Chapter 570

'I am who I am, one and only! I am just me, I would not change for anyone or anything! When I want to be rakish, I'm rakish. When I want to be a gangster, I'm a gangster, When I want to act dumb, I acted dumb. When I want to flirt, I flirt; When I want to kill, I pull out my sword. When I want to scold someone, I opened my mouth! This was how a genuine person should be like. Follow your feelings, your heart and your mind!'




Chapter 572

'Women, they are so hard to understand… at one moment, they are all sunny, and the next moment, thunderstorm. They look so innocent and helpless looking before, but the next moment, they turned cold and pretended as if nothing happened. This is really testing a guy's heart. Being a human is hard, but being a man is even harder. Being a popular man is the hardest'




Chapter 592

'Life encompassed lots of sorrow, blood and tears! Countless of fights and hard work, tender sentiments and true love…'




Chapter 596

'For anyone who is a part of my family, I'll make sure that they live peacefully and happily. I won't let their lives have a single ounce of regret!'




Chapter 601

'You touch a dragon's scale, you would be presented with death instantly. You touch my scale, all your ten generations would die in my hands'




Chapter 617

'Love is unchanging! Love is not parting until death! Love is not abandoning despite separated by live and death! Love is having no regrets! Fall in love, and that is it! There is nothing in this world that can replace it! Nothing can replace one's partner! And it is forever! Perhaps, in dreams, this love story would continue forever… It would be a perfect world with love deeply attaching couples forever! Women only devote her most authentic affection to one person!'




Chapter 646

'With a sword in hand, hatred and appreciation is simple; when the deeds are done, wield the sword and is gone! Alone for thousand miles, Face the morning breeze with a single sword; Laughing, satisfied in dreams, Blood-thirsty when awake! Swords ready to settle the hatred and appreciation, Life and death is not about sentiments! The soft sentiments fills the edge of the world, And sincerity shines on the seas! I will be a wanderer leaving no trace between the heaven and the earth; The cold moon will be the only company, Withering branches blown around by freezing wind!'




Chapter 647

'There is almost always unreasonable and crazy love in this world, but don't say they are too crazy; if not for the freezing cold that goes through your bones, how will the plum blossom become so fragrant; Let me ask what is love and affection, that thing that lets people vow to be together no matter live or dead; Let us see all the stories in this world, the most captivating would be the one about Wu Hui and Wen Xin…'


- Plum Blossom Melody In Three Variations - "Song of No Regrets!" (Ver. Jun Mo Xie) -



Chapter 656

'It's easy to drag out an ignoble existence, but it's hard to endure all the insults while taking up all the burden! It's easy to die fighting for justice, but it is difficult to silently bear and act along with others' 


- Princess Ling Meng - 



Chapter 660

'What exactly is affection? … perhaps it's marriage in the past life; perhaps it's fate in the next life; The only mistake was meeting in this life, adding a piece of fruitless affection… Wait till everything becomes history, when the ocean becomes a berry field; We will then repay this love Repay this love… … perhaps it's marriage in the past life; perhaps it's fate in the next life; The only mistake was to be entangled in this life, adding an endless suffering Wait till everything will be history, when the ocean becomes a berry field; We will then repay this love Repay this love… Sad songs. Helpless love stories. They quietly flowed between the heaven and the earth…'


- To Murong Xiu Xiu & Ye Gu Han (From Jun Mo Xie) - 



Chapter 663

'Hahaha… How comfortable! Holding the power to judge life and death, and the waist of a beauty! I decide what happens to the world and roam skies! With a flip of hand, I shock the world! With a glare, I make the ghost cry! What else do I plead for with all these? Hahaha…'


Lazy Seven

The Most Lazy King : Enjoys doing anything related to his interests, such as drawing and making stories. There is only one weakness, exactly the same as his name, Lazy. (cough) please understand~(=´∇`=)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post