[Quotes] My House of Horrors - Chen Ge - Part 1 (ENG)

 



My House of Horrors - Chen Ge


Chapter 3

Real terror actually doesn't need expensive set-ups. It only needs to highlight and heighten the sense of anxiety inherent in the human heart. 




Chapter 271

Fear can help people remove the disguise that they wear daily. Here, you don’t need to watch your every move or calculate how to appear to others; just focus on screaming, A fast-paced life means plenty of everyday pressure. In this city, there has to be a location where people can vent their pressure without fear. You assumed we’re earning people’s money by scaring them, but in reality, we’re merely here to add a little color to their mundane lives. We often forget the things that we have, so only in the deepest despair can we be reminded of what is the most important in our lives.



 Chapter 272


My parents taught me to be a law-abiding citizen from a young age. That filled me with a sense of justice and cultivated the habit of helping others whenever I can. Therefore, when I saw people ignoring the law and harming the innocent, I had to apprehend them. I admit I might have acted a little bit emotionally, but the situation didn’t allow me any other options. If I didn’t act, more people would have gotten injured.

These people’s hearts have been fully twisted. They use their own twisted views to understand the world, and the scariest thing is they believe they are right, and it is this world that is wrong. You cannot apply normal logic to them; they are extremely dangerous.




 Chapter 476

 
Those familiar with escape and survival games will know there is a hidden rule to this sort of game, and that is to not stay at a fixed location for too long. This rule is particularly written to target those cowards who try to hide in one place for the entirety of the game. It will ruin the fun.



  Chapter 563 - Part 1

There was a limit to a person’s ability to accept pressure. Even for professional counselors, they would have some inner problems after working at their post for too long. The man had failed to adjust his conditions after every case, and then a new case would arrive. He had reached out to grab those victims, but he did not realize that his own body was slowly being pulled down into the abyss with them.

About Suicide :

There are several major reasons someone commits suicide. One is because the person’s understanding of their environment and world has become twisted. They use a gray view to look at the world and believe life is a painful ordeal. My death is not this kind.

Next is when someone feels overwhelmed by guilt due to a certain incident, and they cannot see themselves out of it. Obviously, my death is not this kind either.

The third is for the sake of revenge. They want to use their death to make other people feel regret. This doesn’t match my situation either.

There are more than ten reasons to the cause of suicide if we’re being really detailed. However, I don’t belong to any one of them. In a way, I’m a unique suicide victim.Actually, I tried to convince myself. I reminded myself that I’ve saved so many people, but when I was trying to save myself, I realized how weak language really is.

I tried my best to explain, to persuade myself, but after hearing what they had to say, I understood that they had their own reason to leave. Sometimes, I envy the doctors because they only need to prescribe medicine to save their patients. But it’s different for us. Even though I know death is a type of release, a type of medicine, I can never prescribe them that.

When the people on the internet attacked me, I explained my thoughts. It was a public execution, just without the blood. Many people said that I am sick, that I’ve lost my mind. I’m an executioner, and I’ve killed so many people, but in reality, I was just trying to help them.

Those who have not witnessed death will never understand their pain. So, who gave them the right to point their fingers at us? Who allowed them to have the moral high ground?

I tried everything to cure them. Perhaps I could find a way to make them feel love and make them give love and even accept love, but I could not change the love, or the lack thereof, in their surroundings. This is why many people continue to repeat the action after they are stopped for the first time. This is because their living environment has not changed. The bullied become easy targets, and the taboo makes them even more isolated. The group of people who really could save them did not include me, a meager hotline operator—it was the people around them.

- Red Specter Suicide Prevention Hotline Operator Zang Wenyu to Chen Ge -
Lazy Seven

The Most Lazy King : Enjoys doing anything related to his interests, such as drawing and making stories. There is only one weakness, exactly the same as his name, Lazy. (cough) please understand~(=´∇`=)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post