[Short Story] True Friends (ENG)



You can call me Zen, I am loyal to my brothers. 


Beat back people who dare to bully my brothers at school, gather and sing together at karaoke to vent and heal our melancholy when we meet difficulties, stand together in the corridor in front of the class when forgetting to do homework, promise to be single until we work later, and so on.


Oh, how faithful I am, that's what a brother should do. That's my belief so far until...


"Healer! Healer! Oi, where's the healer?!"


Zen desperately flew his entire finger over the surface of the keyword. Move the game character to fight the enemy in front.


"Chicken, where are you?! Zen called that! Oi, Little Chick, are you still alive?!" Shouted Lord Abyss, my other friends, when he saw my HP approaching zero with all his might trying to summon 'Little Chicken' the only healer in our team.


PING!


[Chicks have left the room]


Zen, "...."


Lord Abyss, "...."


PING!


[HP Status of Team Dragon; Player Zen and Player Lord Abyss : 0]


[Congratulations to the White Tiger Team for winning the 'Mystery Tower' competition and getting a cash prize of 1000 dollars!]


Reading the notification, the Abyss Lord gritted his teeth, "...Boss, the money to pay our rent this year..."


Zen, "...Wait tomorrow, he's still at his uncle's house right? Let's ask him why he went offline without saying a word."


Lord Abyss, "...Ok."


The next day, Little Chick returned to the rent house...


Little Chick, "Boss Boss, Abyss! Hahaha... Finally, Lala replied to my letters and chat messages! We're both got together!"


Zen and the Abyss Lord whispered inwardly, 'Oh because the sweetheart of his dreams replied him. What a good brother.'


Zen with a faint and cold smile, "I see... Congratulations, haha, Little Chick, do you still remember that the rent fee ends next month?"


Little Chick, "Ah? Oh, that... Uuh Boss, I was just about to say, I want to move to the apartment where Lala lives, the place is spacious and I don't have to pay because the apartment is Lala's parents. Ok, Boss, Abyss, I have to go. Alright, see you in class, Boss, abyss~"


Zen and Lord Abyss were silent, watching Little Chick leave their room without feeling anything.


After a long silence, Zen suddenly chuckled.


The Abyss Lord clenched his fists and spread his arms, "Boss, give orders! I'll drag the Chicks back so we can beat him at will."


Zen raised his right hand and waved it, "No need, he will come by himself."


Lord Abyss, "Huh?"


Zen turned on his laptop and opened a file folder with the name 'Chicken's Black History' which he had carefully hidden.


Reading the name of the folder, Lord Abyss took a deep breath. Silently wiping his cold sweat.


Inwardly Lord Abyss shook his head in a whisper, 'Boss is so cruel!'


He secretly gave his condolences to his Pig Teammate.


Later on...


Bang!


There was the sound of a door slamming.


Zen and Lord Abyss were startled to wake up from their deep slumber.


Lord Abyss shouted, "Damn it! Who dares to slam the door so early!"


"Wuwuwu...Boss, Abyss!"


Lord Abyss was confused, "Huh? Chicks? Why is your face ruined?"


There, you can see the Chick's red, thick cheeks forming the shadow of a palm.


Zen slowly walked towards Little Chick, patting him on the shoulder. Trying to calm Little Chick who was crying because his heart was broken.


Zen, "I can understand your feelings, tell me, maybe I and Abyss can help."


Chick while trying to wipe the tears that keep coming out, explains.


"Huwuwu... Boss, Abyss, it's because of that big yellow bastard who likes to compete with me! He suddenly came when I was with Lala on a date in the park and that damn thug spread my Black History in front of Lala, before I could explain to Lala, she immediately slapped me and said break up! Wuwuwu..."


Zen put on a look of pity on his face and sighed sadly, "Ok, it's okay, you still have me and Abyss, don't be sad, didn't we promise to be single until we at least have a job? We're still young right now, don't waste our happiness time as teenagers. As for Big Yellow, we can go see him and ask for an explanation! Don't worry, I and Abyss are by your side, no one can bully our brother."


Beside them, Lord Abyss nodded his head in agreement with Zen's words with his serious face.


"Ugh... Wuwu... Boss, Abyss, you really are my most loyal brother... I'm sorry, wuwuwu... I just realized now!"


The three true friends finally embraced together.


After hugging for a long time.


Zen was the first to open his mouth, "Chicken, we still have a debt to pay the rent."


Chick, "Ah?"


The Abyss Lord added while patting the Chick's shoulder, "Son, we depend on you."


Chick, "...."



That's a tutorial on how to reply to Teammate Pig and point him in the right direction.


Have a good day~

Lazy Seven

The Most Lazy King : Enjoys doing anything related to his interests, such as drawing and making stories. There is only one weakness, exactly the same as his name, Lazy. (cough) please understand~(=´∇`=)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post